Seventh grade has been a wild rollercoaster and an amazing adventure for me. But it wasn’t easy. Here are five of my advices for seventh grade:
- iPads – I’ve seen many kids come to school with dead or barely charged iPads. WHAT ARE THEY DOING! You should come to school every day with a well-charged iPad, inorder for you to thrive in class.
- Do Your Homework – You’re probably surprised why this ones on the list but believe it or not there are some kids that don’t do their homework. DO YOUR HOMEWORK!!
- Get Good Sleep – If you sleep at 8:00 or 9:00 or even 10:00 then I’m not talking about you guys. I’m talking about the KIDS THAT SLEEP AT 12:00 AM OR LATER. To stay up and focus in class, go to sleep as early as possible.
- Prioritize – ALWAYS PRIORITIZE! If it’s putting away the video game or refraining from practicing your instrumnent always do what is most important first. Always! Always! Always! Do homework and projects first, then go ahead and work on other stuff.
- Get a Good Breakfast – Breakfast help power your day and is said by many the most important meal of all the others. Breakfast give you the intended energy and start for a good day. NEVER FORGET TO EAT BREAKFAST!
Thanks for reading everyone and I hoped you enjoyed reading this! – Albert N.